Everybody was super excited to come visit us. My mom came up first. She knew the kids wouldn't come until after school, so she hurried up after she was done with work.

Lance brought some of the kids up after school. He decided it was best to divide and conquer. He brought Isaac, Gabe, Mia and Chloe along with his mom. When Isaac saw me he asked me, "When will your belly be flat again?" I was wondering the same thing. Later he asked me what I was doing at the hospital. I told him I was getting my energy back.
Mia was hoping to hold him first, but Isaac got in the chair first. Mia was very composed though and didn't get upset. Chloe took the pictures because Lance was trying to corral Gabe and I was too far away.
Gabe mostly wanted to touch everything.
Mia had been insisting she wouldn't like her brother since he was a boy. She and Chloe both wanted a sister so badly. He was crying when she got him but as soon as she held him he stopped and she said, "I think I will like him after all." She has absolutely loved him. She's so good with him.
Lance's mom was thrilled to be holding her newest grandson.
Chloe kindly took a picture of me but the one picture I took of her holding Seth was blurry.
After about 20 minutes or trying to keep the kids from breaking anything, Lance took them home to pick up the second shift.
He came back with Brady, Tyler and Colin,
Brady, Tyler and Seth all look very much alike. I call them my baby triplets. They didn't look so much alike as newborns, but after a couple of months they look very much alike. When Tyler held him he said, "I will like him better than my new dirt bike." He's so sweet. He also told me, "Mommy, your belly is still big," in the sweetest, nicest way.
Colin loved seeing him too.
Hospitals are so exciting.
Later that night my sister and my sister-in-law and even my home teacher came by. (My home teacher was there visiting his mother-in-law so he stopped by for a few minutes.) I didn't take pictures of everyone though.
The next morning Lance brought the three little boys to bring us home.
Isaac asked me if I had gotten all of my energy back. If only that were actually possible at the hospital. I hate being at the hospital.
Gabe was pretty interested in this little person with the high-pitched cry.

2 comments:
I forgot that my mom was in the hospital then. I wonder if Dan counted that as his home teaching for the month. Probably. Does Brady really call you Mommy still? Danny calls me Mommy and I love it. AND extra kids at the hospital are the worst. They need some kind of play land there like IKEA where you check them in and leave them. Also, congratulations!
Tyler said Mommy, not Brady. Brady doesn't usually call me Mommy in a serious way. I don't mind if Dan counted it as his Home Teaching. I'm sure he asked if I needed anything, so that totally counts. It would be great if hospitals had a play land. It might make the $300 an hour price tag worth it.
Post a Comment