I've never been one to swaddle my babies too much, but it has really helped Seth sleep better. This swaddler worked really well. I called it his strait jacket. He grew out of it too fast though. That's what happens when you start out at 9 and a half pounds. I added the zipper at the bottom. It zips up to his waist. I was hoping it would make night time diaper changes a little less obnoxious since the straps are velcro and pretty loud. It would have been really great if all of his pj's zipped up from the bottom or had snaps. It wasn't as effective when I had to unzip him from his neck. I was pretty impressed with myself for getting the zipper in it. I may have spent more time with the seam ripper than actually sewing though. I struggled a lot with getting good seams this time for some reason.
I made it to one of the races for the boys.
I wasn't sure how Seth was going to do, but he was fine. The bikes are so loud and he's so prone to startling, I didn't think it would be a good combination, but he didn't seem to mind.
I only stayed for the first set of races. Gabe was running all over. That was hard for Lance since he was trying to help Tyler and Brady. I think this picture is Colin.
This is Brady. Down in the bottom right corner, in front of the lady who apparently thought this was the pool, you can see the back of Rocky the Racoon, the raceway mascot. Most of the kids thought he was great. Isaac did not. He wanted absolutely nothing do with him.
This is Tyler.
Seth is already growing too fast.
Being a busy little toddler is exhausting.
One day Gabe just sat by Brady and put his arm on his shoulder. He just cracks me up.
Gabe loved the stock parade! I loved that it was overcast and not blazing hot!
The Easy-Up is a must have parade accessory. Lance stayed home with Seth. This year it wasn't as hot as it usually is. That was a nice bonus.
Once Gabe found out there was candy, he was out there, ready to grab it.
Some balloons floated away.
Chloe still loves to take selfies. She's such a sweet girl. She's very thoughtful and always willing to help. Just watch out when she gets upset, because she can really hold her own.
She also loves to pick flowers and take pictures of those.
No comments:
Post a Comment