Seth is now almost 4 months old. He's super sweet and happy when he's being held, which I do as much as I possibly can. His high-pitched scream ensures that! It's probably a good thing he's so demanding. If he was easy going, he may not get as much attention and I'm sure I would regret that later. So, I'll just be happy he insists I hold him all day.
He's obviously getting enough calories even though I've been off dairy, peanuts and eggs. Some days it's hard to figure out what to eat. It's been very easy to lose weight, since I can't have so many of the things I'd like to. He's totally worth it.
Chloe did cheer leading during the summer. She had a great time. I didn't think I'd ever let one of my girls do cheer leading. It was never something that was appealing to me. It was probably because I always felt tall and awkward and all of the cheerleaders were shorter and coordinated! As a mom, you just realize you want your kids to do things that they are interested in.
I got this seat for Seth to help him sit up. It's a lot like a Bumbo, but the cover is washable and has toys attached. I really liked it, as well as Gabe. Gabe likes to sit in it more than Seth. The only problem is, Gabe can get in, but not out. Which actually isn't too much of a problem since then he's trapped for a few minutes and I know where he is. He can open the back sliding glass door now so he heads for that as much as possible. I tried a lock for it, but it didn't work with other kids going in and out the door all day long. Mostly he stays close by especially if the kids are outside.
This is Seth's "Why'd you put me down face?"
"I'll smile if you promise pick me back up right after."
"I'm done. Now pick me back up."
I almost forgot to get a picture of Seth in Lance's baby outfit. He barely fits in it. The little shoes didn't fit at all.
And believe it or not, school started up again. Four kids back in school for 6 hours. It was a glorious day!
I didn't get a picture of Brady before school, so I tried to get one after. He wasn't as excited as the younger three.
And this month we celebrated 15 years of marriage. Our marriage has been fantastic. Sometimes I feel a little guilty when I hear about people not getting along or fighting for whatever reason. We have had very few major disagreements. Of course there's times when we're frustrated for whatever reason and we get a little upset with each other. And sometimes I get my feelings hurt and give him the silent treatment for a couple of days until we work it out, but for the most part we get along really well. Fifteen down, forever to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment