September 4, 2015

November 2014

Isaac had his birthday this month. Another blurry picture. At least I can say I didn't take this one. He really wanted a Dusty Crophopper Airplane from Planes, Fire and Rescue that shoots balls.  I thought it was crazy expensive for what it was, but Lance insisted he get it. So, he got it and he loved it. 




I'm still in a constant state of sleep exhaustion with 6 month old Seth.  He does ok at sleeping, but he's not sleeping through the night.  He's still sleeping in the bassinet next to our bed.  He touches his head and his feet, but he's still happy in it.  I still wrap him up in his blanket too since he doesn't roll over yet. I really enjoy my time with only these three boys at home during the day.  


Mia is a great big sister still.  She loves her baby brother Seth.  He doesn't have any teeth yet, which is rare for our kids.  Usually they are early teethers. I'm not complaining though!


I feel like I'm constantly buying socks for someone in my family. If it's not holes in the socks, it's lost socks since they take them off all over the place. 





I'm not sure why Mia is posing like this, but she is.  She's full of interesting poses.


This is the first time Seth got to ride in the shopping cart all buckled up.  We were on our way to Costco in case you can't tell by the giant cart!  He loved being able to look around more.  He also liked to be able to bug Gabe.  


This is Chloe's letter to Santa. She is such a sweetheart. She's always thinking of others. 


I think this chair is a kid magnet.  Any time we sit down, we end up with a lap full of kids.


I made some pies for Thanksgiving. Gabe made sure the pumpkin pie tasted good.


Mia and Tyler helped peel potatoes.


And Mia helped some more by getting Seth up from his nap. Somehow, I decided to have Thanksgiving at our house.  We had lots of people here, mostly my family. The food turned out good. Nobody complained, and nobody got sick, so I'd say that's success. 


No comments: