August 30, 2011

1st day

Today's the day!  See how much longer their hair is.  You probably can't tell how much taller they are though.

We walked to school today with their cousin and uncle. 


Nobody cried.  I'd say it was a success.  And later, when I was taking these pictures of my cute little boys,



I ended up with a picture of this.


Yes, he's doing what you think.  I told you it could be worse.

And just so Brady doesn't feel left out, here's a picture of his first day.


He said the sun was in his eyes, that's why he's squinting.  Yes, the sun is behind him. 

2 comments:

becky said...

yea for school and for uncles taking them to school. Do the girls have the same teacher or different ones? Just curious. I know when twins it can be controversial so I was curious what you did with your girls or if the school gave you a choice.

Nichole said...

oh my goodness, i still cant get over MINI LANCE!!! LOL, im glad the first day went well and wow our boys must be related..lol mine pee outside too..lol