September 2, 2011

Carnival

Every year we go to the carnival.  If you buy the tickets before it starts, it's only $1 a ride.  (The first year we went, it was only $.50)  At the carnival tickets are $1 a piece and it's 2-5 tickets per ride!  I can't believe people actually pay that price.  We usually go with my sister-in-law and her kids.  This year we had even more fun and brought my sister's kids too since they were staying with me while she was out of town. 


Yes, that's 15 kids.  Everybody was really good.  We didn't even lose anyone.


This was Tyler's first ride.  He really liked it.  His cousin didn't.  The guy running it was really nice though.  He stopped the ride, let him off and even gave him his ticket back.


Everybody had a good time.


Don't you think this little girl is one of the prettiest little girls?  (She'd be even cuter if she'd stop cutting her own hair.) 



The middle six were all with us. 


These pictures just make me smile.  If he was a girl I could do all kinds of things with his hair.  As it is, he's already had two haircuts and he's only 10 months old.  

4 comments:

Nichole said...

okay im jelious of all the hair, nathan has not even enough to comb let alone cut. wow 15 kids, you are brave, i will send you 6 more for a few days so luke and i can go get aways.........or just fly you out here...lol....looks like yall had fun

becky said...

I love it. these are great pictures. So brave to have so many kids. I kept an eye on 8 at the last softball game and it about did me in. Every 2 minutes I started counting to make sure they were all there again.

debra said...

Nichole- I'll watch you kids anytime. Next time you're in town, take a little mini-vacation and we'll take care of the kids. Or, I'll fly out there too! Then it's a vacation for me!

Nichole said...

debra I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to fly out........i will make you a deal, you come out for two weeks, i provide the place to stay adn all the food and you get a week vacation and i get a week vacation!!!! ha hows that sound!!