When it's your birthday, it's ok to stir with and lick your fingers, right?
Isaac wanted his picture taken too. It was blurry, so I tried again.
He didn't want his picture taken again and it's still blurry.
After school my brother's kids came over to play. Tyler had to prove that he was not maturing just because he was turning 4. He pooped outside, again. (His cousin joined in too. This time it was in a ditch, not the street.) That's three times that I know of for sure. One day I saw some poop in the yard that looked suspisciously like Tyler poop. I couldn't confirm it for sure and the neighbor's dogs do frequent our yard quite often, so I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Then he did his best to drive me crazy. If he was outside, he was constantly turning on the water spraying everything and everyone. If he was inside, he was bugging everyone and making them scream which is never good when there's a baby sleeping.
When Lance came home they opened presents. Brady got to open one in the morning, but it was just clothes. For some reason, boys don't get as excited about clothes as girls do.
(They were playing in the little pool outside, hence the swimsuits.) Tyler got a Transformer scooter and a Tron car carrier.
Brady (He's in the orange shirt. That's the best picture I got of him.) got a new Wii controller, game, and scooter. He kept changing his mind. That's what he decided on the day before his birthday.
Tyler wanted to go to McDonalds for his birthday and Brady wanted to go to Pizza Pie Cafe in Provo. I can't stand McDonalds so I sent Lance with Tyler and the girls and I took Brady and Isaac along with Brady's friend with me to Pizza Pie Cafe. Pizza Pie Cafe is a buffet style restaurant. It's pretty tasty too. It was really busy though. A lot of people were there after graduation. It was bedtime when we got home so we didn't even do cake and ice cream. They got it the next day. Brady wanted a barbecue on Saturday as well, so we had cake twice. We only sang Happy Birthday once though.
I finally took some belly pictures. I know you're excited. I'm 27 weeks 3 days in this picture and I have a super fake smile. It's hard to smile at yourself in the mirror.
I have some pictures during Isaac's pregnancy, but not quite at the same time. And trying to compare them is just depressing. I feel a lot bigger. I'm sure I weigh more. I've been really good at gaining weight this time. I did really good the first trimester and now I'm just packing it on. I try not to think about it too much though. Instead I've been trying to go for a walk every day. I have to get up at 6:30 am to do it though, then I go back to bed when I'm done. I'm aiming for 5 days a week. I hate the getting up, but I do like the walking quietly by myself part.
On a side note, the last time I wore this dress, Brady told me, "You look nice in that dress. You should wear it more often. All you need is a belt." I told him it had a belt. He replied, "I see a tie. I don't see a belt." Apparently, I need to take Brady shopping with me. Too bad he hates it as much as Lance does.
Today I cleaned the floors on the main floor and some of the upstairs of the house, swept, mopped and vacuumed all of them. My girls painted pictures and decided they needed glitter on them too. Any guesses what's all over my nice clean floors? Let's just say now they sparkle.
2 comments:
Looks like Birthdays were beautiful chaos! It's a circus, but mostly it's all part of the fun. And those kids of yours are beautiful and fun! I'm always so glad my kids are wacky instead of boring(even if they drive me crazy). As for the belly: beautiful! If I looked that good pregnant, I'd have 10 kids!! Also, you can get cute belts cheap at the DI. I never pay more than $1 for a belt. Seriously :) Just in case you wanted to get one to go with your dress...
i LOVE pizza pie!!!
Post a Comment