A couple of my siblings have said Isaac looks a lot like my two youngest brothers, so I dug up some pictures for comparison. This one was taken when my oldest brother graduated from high school. David, with the big guns, is on the right. Luke's in the middle. He looks so much like my dad! Daniel's on the left at about the same age Isaac is. I think Isaac looks most like him.
This is Daniel on the left. I think he's about five. Isaac's on the right sitting on our beautiful pink stairs. I may have done some editing so the carpet didn't look so gross. Sometimes more pink isn't the worse thing.


I also found this picture of our family when there was only five of us kids. I'm sitting on my dad's lap wearing my bonnet/apron. I was a little confused as to where I should have been wearing it, but at least you can see it better.

A lot of people tell me I look so much like my mom. You be the judge. She's about 21 in this picture.




No comments:
Post a Comment