March 14, 2014

November

Isaac turned three! 
 
 
He had fun opening his presents.

 
 
He was really excited when he got an Optimus Prime transformer.

 
He's also picked up on Tyler's random hand signals.

 
 

 
He chose brownies instead of cake and blew out all of the candles in one blow.

 
Mia and Chloe really want our baby to be a girl.  After an argument with Chloe, Mia got in trouble and couldn't go play at her friend's house.  Then she said, "I change my mind.  I don't want another sister."   

One day Lance brought home some leftover donuts from work.  When Colin came over in the morning he was so excited to see the box.  Unfortunately, he realized they were all gone when he opened the box.  Chloe so generously pointed out to him, "You can lick the frosting off of the box."

 
I know I've probably talked enough about Isaac's poop, but he has such a funny perspective.  Just skip this paragraph if you just can't take one more story.  On the toilet one day he said, "I gotta let the baby one out.  I already let the boy one out."  And he continued, "That's weird.  He's covered in poop."  And finished with, "That's a dolphin one." 
 
 
Gabe has been such a fun little boy.  When we go upstairs to change his diaper, he lays down and rolls onto his back.  He also loves to put his blanket over his head and walk around.  He thinks it is so funny.  It's pretty cute too. 
 
He tried on Mia and Chloe's hats one day.  He had to have both of them on at the same time.
 
 
Tyler has a very interesting palate.  He's usually not afraid to try new combinations.  On this day he asked for peanut butter, Nutella, mayonnaise and mustard.  The mustard had to be a smiley face with a body, the way he draws them.  He ate the whole thing too.  He's had mustard, mayo, ham and cheese, peanut butter and jam sandwiches as well.  He ate that as well.  I keep thinking he'll come up with a combination he won't eat, but he continues to eat them, so I guess I'll keep making them.
 
 
Brady and his friend Max love to watch the show "Finding Bigfoot."  Consequently, Isaac and Tyler are pretty convinced Bigfoot is real.  When Tyler saw Isaac drawing this picture on the glow light thing, he was so impressed that Isaac could draw Bigfoot.
 
 

 
Gabe's hair was getting pretty long again, so he got another haircut.

 
He wasn't so sure at first.


 
After a little convincing from Mia, he decided it was ok.
 
 
 
 
 




No comments: