October 5, 2014

Chloe's Baptism and Easter Egg Hunt


Chloe turned 8 in February.  We were in Disneyland in the first weekend in March, so she was baptized in April.  She was the only child from our ward getting baptized, which was nice.  They put us in the gym though, so that was a bit of a challenge with Gabe wanting to run all over the place.  Lance was the person in charge of conducting during Mia's baptism.  He wasn't supposed to be for Chloe's, but the guy who was supposed to conduct forgot since it was on a different weekend than usual.  He felt horrible, but it was fine.  I conducted the music with no piano, that was not so fine seeing as I was 9 months pregnant and I can hardly carry a tune.  Fortunately, it was just our family, so it wasn't too embarrassing.  I don't think anyone was shocked that I can't sing!  As I was up there leading the music, I realized we should have asked our niece who majored in vocal performance at BYU.  She's a million times better than I am!  

Chloe was very excited and everything went very well though.



Here's the last picture taken of us as a family of 8!  (I have no idea what Isaac is doing!)  It's only been a few months, and I'm pretty sure Brady has grown 2 inches since then!


After the baptism, we had some food and our annual Easter Egg Hunt of course.  I hardly did anything for it this year.  The kids did most of the filling of the eggs, as well as the "hiding" of the eggs.   It works out really well.










It was a good day and everyone got lots of candy!


No comments: