September 6, 2011

Ramen

I'm really not a fan of ramen, but my kids are.  And because it's cheap and I'm lazy, I let them eat it.  This is what happens when I tell them no because it's only been an hour since breakfast.

I already swept the floor too.  I hate that.  And see that futon in the background.  Anybody want one?  It's been stored in my basement for about 5 years.  It's not mine and it needs to find a new home. 

This is Chloe's outfit today for school.  She loves those boots.  One of our awesome neighbors gave them to us. 


I did her hair this morning.  It's kind of fun having girls, as long as they don't expect too much creativity out of me.  I found a really fun hair blog the other day though.  http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/


Mia wanted her picture taken since Chloe got her's taken.  She's got some funky pose going on, but I only go the top half of it.  She likes to pose for the camera. 


Today I was working on a halloween costume (more on that in a second) and the door bell rang.  I hate it when people ring the doorbell.  It's usually when somebody is napping.  Fortunately, he didn't wake up and there was a guy standing there with these. 


I think this is only the second time Lance has sent me flowers (because I tell him not to, I generally think it's a waste of money).  The first time was after I got a date for my c-section after being on bed rest for 4 weeks.  (Three days later he broke his ankle.)  It's nice to know he appreciates all that I do.


This is what I was working on.  I'll give you two guesses who she wants to be for Halloween, but you'll probably only need one.  The hat was at the Dollar Tree.  I'm pretty excited about that. 


I messed up twice and it took over an hour to get everything cut and ironed on.  I work really slow deliberately. 

This is Chloe's costume so far.  I'm a little more worried about hers.  It will be the most involved thing I've sewn. 


She wants to be Rapunzel.  I still have to get the pattern.  It will be on sale Thursday.  Hopefully I can get it then since I'm not paying an arm and a leg for a pattern.  And Brady wants to be this-


only red.  His might be little trickier, but we're going to attempt it.  They're some pretty involved tutorials on youtube. His will not be so involved.  I hope he finds it acceptable.  He thinks we need to go all out.  Tyler wants to be Buzz Lightyear.  I'm hoping to borrow that one.  And poor Isaac will just end up being whatever I can find.  I have a really cute caterpillar and butterfly.  Unfortunately, they are pastel pink and purple.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

okay LOVE it and when do you find time to make them or sew anything, i can hardly find time to pee, let alone make a halloween costume..lol
love you debra you are amazing.

becky said...

wow that is a lot in a one post. I like another blog for hairstyles as well. Princesshairstyles. I think. I think I am buying costumes but I usually find good deals and because I am nervous they will be too small I end up getting them too big and they have been happy to wear them for a couple of years until the next one is old enough. That is my justification.