October 12, 2011

Artwork

Yesterday Chloe traced her hand for me.   


Then she traced her hand for Lance.


Tyler was busy practicing to be the next great artist,




on four different walls.  (He even practiced on the tops of four stools, but I didn't get pictures of those.)

Apparently he didn't want me to forget the time last year he practiced with permanent marker.


Chloe and Mia have been loving knowing how to write their names.  Chloe personalized her pillowcase. 


Mia personalized her bed.  (Sorry, the name's a little blurry.)


Mia's even been writing Tyler's name too.  This is a pack n' play that really isn't even mine.  (Sorry Jacob.  Although, I doubt he'll need it anytime soon, unless anyone knows a great single lady waiting for her Mr. Right.)


And, are you ready for this?  On the backseat of our van on our nice leather seats, twice even, with hearts.  Isn't it precious?  (So far I've tried WD-40.  No luck.  Magic Eraser will be next.)


In unrelated news, Isaac learned how to climb the gross pink carpet stairs today.  (Someday we'll be getting that carpet replaced.)  I'm not really excited about that.  I'll have to invest in another gate until he learns how to come down without major incident.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Looks like you need to lock the markers away in that cupboard above the stove. And looking at that picture of Isaac makes me very happy that my house has no stairs.

Cathy said...

And no pink carpet. :o)

debra said...

It wouldn't matter. He's figured out how open the locks. And I think I would go insane if I had to get someone a pencil or pen every time they needed one!