These little boys are good at making messes, especially the one on the left. This was his not his first mess of the day. Are you ready to see the first? Brace yourself. It was a doozy.
Do you see all that white stuff. Any guesses as to what it could be?
He managed to get it all over his room.
Have you figured out what it is? Maybe I'll give you a hint.
It was first thing in the morning and he was getting dressed.
And he decided it would be great fun to throw his very full diaper all over the room, over and over again.
He had an audience and they all thought it was hillarious to see the diaper explode everytime it hit something. Silly me, I thought it was so cute they were all laughing together.
It was everywhere.
Even the ceiling. Disgusting. Have you ever tried to clean that stuff up? It's not dry. It's all gelly and gross. I ended up just vacuuming it because I couldn't figure out how else to clean it up. It took a while
Tyler didn't make this next mess, and the picture really doesn't do it justice, since I'd already cleaned up a bunch of it. The kids were downstairs playing a game. They pulled a bucket out of the laundry room to sit on. In their hurry to run outside, the bucket got tipped. That bucket was half full of laundry detergent and the lid was not on tight.
Fortunately, it was homemade laundry detergent, so it didn't cost very much. It made a huge mess though. It took a few days to dry too.
See these two stools? What about them, you say?
One is slightly taller than the other. I have two "big" ones and two "little" ones.
We've had these for years and had no problems. Then my nephew had to point out the difference. Now at every meal (my little kids mostly eat at the counter since the table is usually covered with their "art projects") there is an argument about who gets to sit on the big stools. I know you're jealous.
5 comments:
Oh, kids are the BEST aren't they? Time for Tyler to sleep in his undies. It'll be less mess for you to just wash his peed on sheets every day right? Except if all your detergent is soaked into the carpet.
I recognized that white stuff right away! been there, but not quite that bad :o)
lmbo, one more advantage to CLOTH...LOL, girl i would have lost my mind.
Fortunately, I really don't use the homemade stuff. It's just my backup. I couldn't handle washing wet sheets every day. Eeeww.
Judi, aren't you glad you're past that stage!
I've already lost my mind. I doubt I'll ever find it again.
Ha-and I thought my kids were wild lately. I'll have to stick to only complaining about that to moms who have only one well-behaved child. :)
Post a Comment