December 28, 2011

Caterpillar Pictures

When Brady was born, he was scrawny.  He weighed in at 6 lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches long.  We have lots of pictures of him, but none that show how skinny his chicken legs really were.  A couple of years later, somebody mentioned to me you needed something in the picture to show perspective, something that doesn't grow or change like a sibling or a parent.  We won a gift certificate to Nordstrom's at a company Christmas party.  (It was for $100 but that doesn't buy much there.  The $100 Target card would have been a much better prize.)  I ended up with a sweater and a pair of jeans with a little left over.  I found a caterpillar toy that I thought would work well for future babies.  It took a couple more years before those babies came, but they did and I started taking pictures of my babies once a month with the caterpillar.  Here's Isaac's pictures. 

1 Week









These pictures start at 1 week.  After that, it's monthly.  He had a haircut after month 6 and month 9.  Obviously, I'm not the best photographer, but it's fun to see the changes.  It's hard to believe how much he's grown!  I'll get the other three's pictures on here soon.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Cute. And that chin dimple just kills me every time.