Funt-Nunner! We finally made our long-promised trip on the Frontrunner. We rode up to Woods Cross where three of the kids stayed the night at Lance's sister's house. Everybody was super excited.

We sat on the top of one of the two-story cars.


I had three extra kids with me, so I was glad I had my mother-in-law along with me.

Right after this picture, a UTA worker came by and told them to keep their feet off the seats. Oops. They all had a great time on the train. Gabe slept most of the ride so it worked out really well.

A few days later I had a bunch of boys playing at my house. I had to laugh when I realized how well they all coordinated. Tyler, Andrew and Colin seem to wear the same color shirt a lot.

My little nephew arrived to join his eager sisters and brother.

Isn't his little face adorable!

Mia was thrilled to have another baby around!

I'm not sure who took this picture of Tyler, but it makes me laugh. I cropped it so it wasn't quite so inappropriate!

My brother and his family stopped in Utah for a couple of weeks on his way across the country. While they were here, we got to have their oldest stay at our house. Brady was so excited to have someone to hang out with. All of my other kids loved having him here as well. They still ask when he's coming back.
We sat on the top of one of the two-story cars.
I had three extra kids with me, so I was glad I had my mother-in-law along with me.
Right after this picture, a UTA worker came by and told them to keep their feet off the seats. Oops. They all had a great time on the train. Gabe slept most of the ride so it worked out really well.
A few days later I had a bunch of boys playing at my house. I had to laugh when I realized how well they all coordinated. Tyler, Andrew and Colin seem to wear the same color shirt a lot.
My little nephew arrived to join his eager sisters and brother.
Isn't his little face adorable!
Mia was thrilled to have another baby around!
I'm not sure who took this picture of Tyler, but it makes me laugh. I cropped it so it wasn't quite so inappropriate!

My brother and his family stopped in Utah for a couple of weeks on his way across the country. While they were here, we got to have their oldest stay at our house. Brady was so excited to have someone to hang out with. All of my other kids loved having him here as well. They still ask when he's coming back.
It's practically a miracle that I got two pictures in a row of him.
Gabe turned 11 months! It's hard to believe he's almost 1. He has eight teeth and his molars are working their way through. He's not walking at all yet and I'm fine with that. The only problem is his knees and feet get super dry and his excema flares up. When he's outside he ends up pretty filthy as well.
He's just a bundle of happy.
Lance had to get the dirt bikes out so everyone could have a few rides.
Too bad I didn't take any pictures of the actual dirt bikes. Sometimes I wonder about myself.
Mia and Tyler practiced their posing while Wyatt perfected his hiding.
I got him this time though. My camera was too slow to catch his smile.
Chloe finished her summer dance. She loved it. It was a great program. Their instructor taught them dance basics and I didn't have to buy a dance costume she would only wear once. For their dance they did I see the Light from Tangled. Chloe did a great job and knew what she was supposed to be doing most of the time. She also had a friend in the class so we carpooled. That was extra nice.
If you look really closely at Isaac's finger, you can see a small insect on it. It's a bee. It was really bizarre. It wasn't flying away and it wasn't stinging him. It just crawled over his finger until I made him put it outside.
We had a nice storm roll through. They all wanted to play in the rain, but there was some serious thunder and lightning so I wouldn't let them.
Isaac's wearing Lance's Mickey Mouse hat he had when he was little.
It's become tradition to have the spray whipped cream when Wyatt comes over. So for dessert for one of family dinners, the kids had a lot of fun.
Chloe found a kindred spirit. They're both perfectly happy watching tv.
One day, the kids decided to have some bike races.
Jed even got autographs from the racers.
And Nathan had the best seat.
It was fun to have them so close for a couple of weeks. We all really enjoyed being able to see them so much and actually spend time with them. When we were growing up we only had about 8 cousins that we ever saw. Of those, we were really only friends with 2 of them. It's so nice that my kids get to have so many more cousins and that they're so much better friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment