On February 1, Mia got baptized. We debated about having both girls baptized the same day, but we decided to leave it up to them. Mia didn't want to be baptized the same day as her sister. She was ok with being baptized the same day as her cousin though.
Isaac wanted to go down the stairs in this box, then changed his mind.
Chloe turned 8.
The girls seem to get along better at bedtime. They've asked a lot of time if they can sleep in the same bed. We always tell them no since that means they won't actually go to sleep. They finally realized they can do it without asking and if they're quiet, we won't know until later.
And since sleeping kids are just too cute, I took some more pictures.
When Brady saw these pictures, he thought it was creepy. I think he was just jealous that I didn't take one of him.
One morning Isaac decided to cook himself a corn dog. He put it in the microwave for 40 minutes. It only took about four minutes for it to turn into this. It smelled awful for days!
Isaac says "Costco" for Francesco from Cars. He likes Francesco better than Lightning McQueen. He likes Planes better than Cars though. He also keeps insisting he doesn't have a body. He says he only has a stomach.
One day he was sitting with me and he said, "I don't have a baby in my stomach. I used to. It was Gabe. It was weird." He's also very concerned when I eat food. He tells me I'm getting my baby all dirty. It's hard to explain the different locations to a three year old.
Gabe is a cute, curious little boy who climbs anything and everything. He's very watchful and loves to imitate everything we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment