Tyler tried to convince Isaac to go down the stairs in this box. He got really close, then changed his mind again. Tyler went down in it though.
Whenever the camera is out, Gabe is always there saying, "eese".
Here I am at 34 weeks pregnant.
Whenever one of the kids gets yogurt out, Gabe runs to the silverware drawer and grabs a spoon. Then he helps himself to some yogurt.
They don't appreciate it too much, but they generally let him have some.
We've lived in our house for 10 years. For those ten years we've pretty much had free reign on the flag lot next to our house. Unfortunately, the lot was sold and they were getting ready to build a house on it, so one day I took a few pictures feeling like it was the end of an era. Tyler climbed up their favorite climbing tree. It's on their property so we were afraid it would be cut down. It hasn't been cut down, but a couple of the lower branches got trimmed off, so they can't climb it now. Looking at him by those wires, it's probably a good thing. The lower one is just a telephone wire, but I'm not sure about the higher one.
I'm not sure what Isaac is doing.
Gabe had to copy him.
Our neighbor has horses behind the lot. Gabe loves the horses.
He'll hold grass out for them and lets them eat it. He wasn't too sure about this one getting in his face though.
We buried my mom's dog here when he died last year. I probably shouldn't have made that decision. I really didn't think anyone would ever build a house there though!
Then we did some swinging.
I'm pretty sure our new neighbors bought their lot when everything was snow-covered. They may regret that later this summer when they realize the full extent of the white trash neighborhood they've moved into.
Since we're having our fiftth boy, we've used all of the names we agree on. I asked Tyler and Isaac and for some baby name suggestions. Tyler said we could name a girl "Booby". Isaac thought Poopka would be a good name. I doubt we'll be using either of those.
Gabe is very independent. He likes to climb in and out of his high chair by himself and buckle himself in. He also loves to do pat a cake with our feet. It's especially cute when he does it with Brady's.
If Isaac is crying, he'll run off and go find his blanket and bring it back to him.
After all of the kids are in bed, I usually sit in my recliner and zone out for a while. Gabe doesn't go to bed until Isaac and Tyler are asleep so he's become very familiar with my routine. Now he brings me the remote and a blanket and turns on the tv before coming to sit next to me. He's such a good boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment